5 Tech Tools Real Estate Agents Must Be Using Today
In today’s world, real estate agents that are not leveraging the power of technology will be left behind. We put together this comprehensive list of the 5 Tech Tools Real Estate Agents Must Be Using Today to keep you ahead of the curve and optimized for today’s ever-changing real estate marketplace.
- Realvolve – If you are not already using content resource management (CRM) then this is the platform designed specifically for real estate agents. They have automated workflows built-in that will help you stay connected with your contacts and top of mind. You can deliver helpful content, tips, or market reports to your content list and see how your business will start to grow?
- BombBomb – It allows you to seamlessly add a video to any message that you send. This enables you to leverage your best asset-you! In addition, it tracks open rates and works exceptionally well on mobile.
- AdWerx – Identifies anyone who does a real estate related search in your area. As soon as the person is identified, the system will automatically remarket your post content to follow them around on the internet.
- Proxio – Puts your listings in front of over 650,000 agents across the globe. You want to cast a wide net of awareness for your listings because you never know where your buyer is going to come from.
- EyeLevel – Whether you are using Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, email, or any other channel you can seamlessly chat to “Schedule a Showing” or “Give a Home Valuation”. It’s super easy to set up and it’s proven to increase your pipeline of qualified buyers looking to find the right home. It can help increase conversion rates when doing paid social and keep you connected to prospects during those critical moments as they are making the decision to make an offer or choose you to be their agent of record.
Would you like to see how EyeLevel can help you grow your presence online and build up your new clientele?